Last Days To Apply For The 2017 Proofreaders / Editors Competition!
You have till 7 November to apply for the 2017 competition. Don’t leave it to the last moment to validate your application as EPSO’s website is notorious for crashing around the time of the deadline because of an influx of people trying to get their registrations in before the cut-off. This is such a simple mistake to avoid and 100% within your control, get your application in before the rush!
To start the application process, click on your language below:
EPSO AD5 Competition 2017 – Next Steps
As far as we know the AD5 E-tray exam results can be expected sometime in December 2017. Once the results are out, successful candidates will only have approximately one month to prepare for the next round, since the Case Study is set for the end of January 2018. The Assessment Centre is expected to begin sometime between January 2018 and April 2018 according to the EPSO website.
Once the E-tray results are out, EU Training will be holding an AD5 Assessment Centre Q&A webcast - so watch this space!
Other Ongoing EPSO Competitions
Experts in Media and Digital Communication - the application deadline for all the profiles is 14 November 2017
- Communication Specialist (AD6)
- Webmaster (AST3)
- Communication Assistant (AST3)
- Visual Communication Assistant (AST3)
Lawyer-Linguist Competion - the application deadline for all six languages is 28 November 2017
- Danish (DA)
- Estonian (ET)
- Irish (GA)
- Croatian (HR)
- Latvian (LV)
- Slovenian (SL)
Translators - the computer-based MCQ test results have been released, click on the link to get details on the next phases of this competition.
- German (DE)
- French (FR)
- Italian (IT)
- Dutch (NL)
Upcoming EPSO Competitions
According to EPSO’s website we can expect the following competitions to be released in the coming months:
- Secretaries/Clerks (AST-SC 1) - 9 November 2017
- Secretaries/Clerks (AST-SC 2) - 9 November 2017
- Financial Economics (AD7) - 16 November 2017
- Macroeconomics (AD7) - 16 November 2017
- Health and Food Safety - Audit, Inspection and Evaluation (AD6) - Autumn 2017 (indicative)
- Food Safety - Policy and Legislation (AD6) - Autumn 2017 (indicative)
- Latvian-Language (LV) Lawyer-Linguists (AD7) - 7 December 2017
- Maltese-Language (MT) Lawyer-Linguists (AD7) - 7 December 2017
- Linguistic Assistants - SV, RO, FR, DE, BG, EN - (AST-1 ) - 14 December 2017
Want to join the conversation and talk to other candidates about these competitions?
You may find these Facebook groups a valuable source of information and an opportunity to discuss topical issues with others. Join these Facebook groups easily via the links below:
- 2017 EPSO Administrator Exams (AD5)
- 2017 EPSO Translator & Linguist Exams
- 2017 EPSO Macroeconomics and Finance Exams
- 2017 EPSO Proofreaders / Editors
- 2017 EPSO Experts in Media and Digital Communication
- 2017 EPSO Lawyer-Linguists
- 2017 EPSO AST and SC Exams
Preparing for the EPSO Assessment Centre?
Get hands-on practical training specifically for your Competency-Based Interview, the Group Exercise or the AC as a whole. Sign up for one of our classroom training sessions based in Brussels and held by Jan de Sutter, our resident expert in all matters EPSO AC:
- Friday, 17 November - EPSO Group Exercise Master Class - 2 PM to 6 PM
- Monday, 27 November - EPSO AC Classroom Training - 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
More dates for December are already planned, we'll be publishing those soon, so watch this space!
Are you new to EPSO Competitions?
EU Training offers a wealth of practice materials for all stages and levels of the EU institutions’ selection exams.
If you have a question or need additional help in understanding the EPSO processes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to see what these EPSO Pre-Selection exams look like?
Try our FREE EPSO Exam Demo
Unsure how the EPSO selection process works?
View our sort video - ‘New To EPSO Competitions’