This training session will be held online via the Zoom virtual platform.
Getting ready for your EPSO Assessment Centre?
This session is primarily focused on simulating the Competency-Based Interview (CBI) component of your upcoming EPSO Assessment Centre.
Taking an interactive approach, we will help build your confidence by simulating EPSO test conditions, but via an online platform. You will have the opportunity to meet virtually with one of our EPSO experts and build awareness of where you stand in your preparation progress today.
PLEASE NOTE: The class will only take place if there are at least 4 participants 2 days before the date of the event. The maximum is 6 participants.
- EPSO Assessment Centre preparation focused on the Competency-Based Interview
- Two hours of Competency-Based Interview simulation with debrief and feedback - participants will be asked to answer a number of 'likely' interview questions
- Session hosted by one of our EPSO experts
- Limited to a small group of 6 participants for maximum interaction
PLEASE NOTE: Although each person will get a chance to participate and have a go in the 'hot seat' at least once, this style of training is tailored to collective learning and group feedback.
How can I apply?
- Click on the 'Apply' button to the right and proceed to checkout for payment
- Virtual sessions will take place via Zoom
- Training materials required during the session will be shared electronically
- We will send notification emails with detailed instructions before the event
Who should attend?
- Candidate of an EPSO competition preparing for the EPSO Assessment Centre's Competency-Based Interview component
Who is the trainer?
- Ms. Ticiana Tucci, EU Training Assessment Centre Coach
- A trained Psychologist, with over 20 years of experience in HR recruitment and selection, as well as, training and development.
- Extensive experience as a certified career and executive coach.
- Has led numerous Assessment Centres for large international corporations as a HR consultant.
Feedback from participants:
"The simulation session was well structured and organised. I found it very interesting to focus on all the possible questions and to receive a feedback immediately after our answer. I would recommend everyone to attend at least one simulation before the actual Assessment Centre interviews. You cannot know exactly how these are like unless you've gone through it once already or you attend one of these simulations. So many things can be corrected and improved afterwards, so I truly believe it's mandatory." (attended the 28 January 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)
"Excellent coach: interactive, explained everything, took time for each participant, pleasant person, attention to detail, great tips. It was an extremely useful training. There are many subtleties which I did not realise and we need external feedback no matter how much confidence we have." (attended the 9 February 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)
"Yes, I would recommend this training session. The simulation is useful to practice answering questions in front of an audience and for receiving feedback." (attended the 11 May 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)