Our questions have no expiration date, your question balance has no expiration date. You can compose new tests as long as you have new questions on your account, and you can revise previous tests without any time limitation.
We created a system that helps your EU exam preparation in the best possible way:
- After you buy an EPSO exam preparation package, you can use these questions to create new tests in any composition and language you wish.
- Once you launch a new test, the number of questions that you put in there will be deducted from your account and you can use each question once, similarly to a test book where you mark your answer options.
- However, as a special gift to our customers, we created a system where you can re-take any of your previously composed tests as many times as you like (you can do this by finding the test you wish to re-take via the Practice Activity block of your Practice Centre).
- You can monitor your progress via the Statistics block as well.
- After submitting or re-taking a test, you can revise all your previous tests in review mode where, as a special feature for our customers includes an option to turn off the 'show explanation' feature to further improve the revision experience.
- Moreover, revision is not limited in any way. You may revise previous tests and questions for an unlimited period and for an unlimited number of times.