This training session will be held online through your EU Training account, details will be sent on confirmation.
Need a confidence boost for your upcoming EPSO Verbal Reasoning Test?
EU Training’s virtual workshops are designed to help calm nerves and build candidates’ confidence by simulating EPSO test conditions before the real thing.
This two hour interactive workshop will focus exclusively on the EPSO Verbal Reasoning Test and offers the opportunity to ask questions throughout from our highly experienced instructor.
During this workshop, we will dive into the methodology of this test, offer valuable tips and tricks, and then apply this knowledge via practical simulation.
PLEASE NOTE: The event will only take place if we have at least 8 participants 2 days before the date of the event.
- Computer-based test training for CAST competitions and EPSO competitions focused on the Verbal Reasoning test
- 2-hours of EPSO Verbal Reasoning Test preparation
- A live Verbal Reasoning test simulation
- Presented by our resident reasoning skills expert
- Interactive session with Q&A throughout
- EPSO test methodology and preparation
- The full recording of the session for two weeks
What is the schedule? (timing and planning is indicative)
- 17:30 – 18:30 Verbal Reasoning Test Methodology & Tips + Q&A
- 18:30 – 19:30 Online Verbal Reasoning Test Simulation + evaluation of answers + Q&A
How can I apply?
- Click on the 'Apply' button to the right and proceed to checkout for payment.
- We will send notification emails with detailed instructions before the event.
Who should attend?
- CAST candidates or EPSO candidates of any competition required to take the EPSO Computer-Based Tests (CBT or MCQs)
Who is the trainer?
- MA and PhD in foreign language learning and over 30 years of teaching and training experience
- EU Training's EPSO (online) classroom trainer for pre-selection test strategies, tips and tricks
- EU Training’s EPSO personal training coach for candidates wishing to tackle areas of weakness
- Psychometric test item developer
- Co-author of The Ultimate EU Test Book
What do past participants say?
"There was clear structure and content of training. The trainer was open for questions and comments for duration of training, he was well-organized, gave complete and clear answers and explanations, he provided tips and suggestions, you could tell he has much experience in training."
- 4 November 2020, participant from Luxembourg