It’s OPEN!!! You can start working on PART 2 of your 2017 EPSO Administrators AD5 (EPSO/AD/388/17) competition registration. You will have just over 2 weeks to complete this. Applications close 31 May, 2017 at 12:00 noon (CET).
What you need to know…
- Language 1 – can be any of the 24 official EU language.
- Language 2 – the 5 most popular languages declared by EPSO participants were *drum roll* - English, French, German, Italian and Spanish! Please note that the language you choose out of these five as your Language 2, MUST be different from your chosen Language 1.
- PART 2 of the registration process MUST be completed in your chosen Language 2.
Best of luck everyone!
Want to join the conversation and talk to other candidates about this competition?
Join the 2017 EPSO Administrator Exams (AD5) Facebook group.
For more information on this competition view the FREE 2017 EPSO AD Information Webcast.
Candidates will need to satisfy the following:
- Have EU citizenship
- Fulfilled any military service requirements
- Meet the character requirements for the duties concerned
- Have a thorough knowledge (minimum C1 level) of one of the 24 official EU languages – will be defined as your Language 1
- Have a good command (minimum B2 level) of English, French, German, Italian or Spanish – will be defined as your Language 2
- Qualifications & Work Experience: Completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma, which must be awarded by 31 July, 2017. NO PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
The MCQ tests will need to be completed in your chosen Language 1. The Pre-Selection Exams will consist of Verbal, Numerical and Abstract reasoning tests.
Some good new regarding the Numerical Reasoning Test - while you will need to get at least a pass mark of 5 for it, your Numerical Reasoning Test mark will not count towards your overall Pre-Selection exam score!
Please note that these tests are eliminatory and do not count towards the other tests held at the Assessment Centre.
Naturally, you will need to do much better than a pass mark in the pre-selection exam stage if you wish to progress to the next stage of the competition. Only those with the highest total combined marks for the Verbal and Abstract Reasoning Tests will make it to the E-tray Exercise round. So plan your preparation and start practicing right now!
2. INTERMEDIATE TEST
Approximately 15 times, but no more than 20 times, the number of successful candidates sought will be invited to this stage of the competition.
This part of the competition will include an E-tray Exercise, which will need to be completed in your chosen Language 2.
3. ASSESSMENT CENTRE
Approximately 2 times, but no more than 2.5 times, the number of successful candidates sought will be invited to the Assessment Centre.
Test taken at the Assessment Centre will need to be completed in your chosen Language 2.
Are you new to EPSO Competitions?
EU Training offers a wealth of practice materials for all stages and levels of the EU institutions’ selection exams.
If you have a question or need additional help in understanding the EPSO processes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to see what these EPSO Pre-Selection exams look like?
Try our FREE EPSO Exam Demo
Unsure how the EPSO selection process works?
View our sort video - ‘New To EPSO Competitions’