Despite the disruptions caused by COVID-19, EPSO selections process are still slowly moving along.
Candidates participating in the EPSO Administrators in international cooperation and managing aid to non-EU countries competition received some positive news early this month. Their much-awaited computer-based test results were finally released.
Congratulations to everyone that made it through to the next round of the competition. Those in the AD7 group that scored 28 or higher and those in the AD9 group that scored 30 or higher have made it through to the Talent Screener round of the competition.
Now EPSO Assessors will review each candidate's Talent Screener to see who makes it on to the Assessment Centre. It is unclear how long the Talent Screener review process will take.
IN OTHER NEWS...
With the current easing of COVID-19 measures, the Assessment Centres for the following competitions are set to recommence around the second half of September:
- Administrators in the field of Audit
- Graduate Administrators (AD5)
- Specialists in Law and Finance
Time to activate EPSO Assessment Centre prep mode - we can help you get ready by joining one of our online or in-person Assessment Centre Simulation Sessions or Master Classes.
Case Study Exams
Some Case Study exam dates have already been released by EPSO.
Graduate Administrators (AD5)
- Case Study exam: 2 September
Specialists in Legal Research - Lawyers
- Case Study exam: 3 September
This offers a very comfortable amount of time to perfect your Case Study exam skills...and we have a great suite of resources to assist you in this endeavor:
- EPSO Case Study Exam Insights webinar recording
- Case Study exam simulations available in 5 LANGUAGES (17 Case Study simulations available in English, 5 in French and one in German, Italian and Spanish)
- Case Study exam Evaluations, with sample solutions for each of our exam simulations
2020 EPSO Secretaries Competition
Applications are open - the deadline to validate your application is 8 September.
This competition coves two grades: SC-1 and SC-2
To apply and to get more information on this competition click here.
EU Training also held a live 2020 EPSO Secretaries Exams - Information Webcast. The recording of this session is now available to view here for FREE.
If you haven't already, this would also be a great time to join the conversation and talk to other candidates about this competition via the EPSO AST and SC Exams Facebook Group.
2020 Administrators in the field of European Law (AD5)
Applications open THIS WEEK, on 30 July.
This is quite a unique competition, that will open up the opportunity for my candidates to apply that have qualifications in European Law.
EU Training will hold a FREE 2020 EPSO European Law (AD5) Exams - Information Webcast session on THURSDAY @ 12:30, to discuss the key elements of this competition and how best to prepare for each stage. Click here to register for this FREE event
If you haven't already, this would also be a great time to join the conversation and talk to other candidates about this competition via the EPSO Administrators in European Law (AD5) Exams Facebook Group.
Coming up over the Summer...
No specific release dates are known yet, but keep your eyes on these competitions expected over the summer.
- The European External Action Service will be looking for Administrators in the field of External Relations (AD5 and AD7 grades). While you wait for the Notice of Competition to be released, join the conversation and connect with other candidates via the EPSO Administrators in the field of External Relations Exams Facebook Group.
- The Council of the European Union, European Commission, and European Parliament will be looking for Lawyer-Linguists (AD7) who are fluent in Polish, Hungarian, Irish, French, Czech or Bulgarian. Join the conversation and get helpful hints and advice from other candidates via the EPSO Lawyer-Linguists Facebook group.
Expected in Autumn...
Here are some competitions that you can expect to see come up later in the year.
- The Court of Justice and European Parliament will be seeking Proofreaders and Language Editors (AST3) who are fluent in Italian, Portuguese, Irish, Estonian, Spanish or Greek to be based in Luxembourg. Join the conversation and get helpful hints and advice from other candidates via the EPSO Proofreader & Editor Exams Facebook Group.
- The European Commission will be looking for Administrators in the field of Sustainable Agriculture& Rural Development (AD6). Join the conversation and connect with other candidates via the EPSO Administrators in Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Development Exams Facebook Group.
Are you new to EPSO Competitions?
EU Training offers a wealth of practice materials for all stages and levels of the EU institutions’ selection exams.
If you have a question or need additional help in understanding the EPSO processes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to see what these EPSO Pre-Selection exams look like?
Try our FREE EPSO Exam Demo
Unsure how the EPSO selection process works?
View our sort video - ‘New to EPSO Competitions’