EPSO Tests Practice Questions
EPSO Tests Practice Questions
The most effective tool for your EPSO prep work, you can answer hundreds of practice questions simulating the actual EPSO tests. EU Training's comprehensive questions database covers EPSO Competitions, CAST, and Internal Competitions. Browse through all the test types available in one go, or use the drop down list on the left to narrow down your options. You can purchase single questions separately or choose from discount packages (if available). And remember - practice makes perfect on your EU Career journey!
- Unlimited Revision
- Practice / Exam mode
- Realistic Simulations
- 24 Hour Support
"What you get from this training session: feedback, advice about how to answer interview questions, information on what is asked by the interviewers. EU Training was not only a great help for the EPSO CBT but for the EPSO FRI too. The Field-Related Interview Simulation provided various information while the interaction with other participants contributed to improving and enriching the answering style."
EPSO/AST/155/22 | Field-Related Interview Simulation | 2 June 2023
"Our trainer was relaxed and willing to answer all questions. She asked us at the beginning what we hoped to achieve in the session and she managed to meet all expectations in a short time frame."
EPSO Case Study workshop | 27 September 2023
"The presentation was very well structured and gave the attendees enough space for questions. Malene was very clear and provided extended explanations for any question or doubt. EU Training is an excellent tool to prepare for EPSO competitions (and internal competitions)."
European Commission Internal Competition | Interview Simulation | 28 July 2023
EU Training offers a huge variety of products and services to assist with your EPSO preparation.
- practice questions available for all types of EPSO competitions and CAST
- simulates the real EPSO test-taking conditions
- simulates this EPSO test, including the strict time limits
- Evaluation available (in English and French ONLY) - get direct feedback from an expert
- 19 Case studies available in English
- 5 case studies available in French
- 1 case study each available in German, Spanish and Italian (no evaluation available for these).
Our classes are held by professional trainers who are EPSO experts. Focused heavily on the practical side of the EPSO exams, these training sessions are designed to enhance a candidate’s confidence by simulating EPSO test conditions before the real thing. EU Training not only offers classes tailored to the various EPSO competitions but also provides EPSO Computer-Based Test training for CAST and all EPSO competitions.
We help EPSO candidates improve their performance on their exams through one-on-one personal coaching services. Reasoning Skills, EU Career Interviews (was EPSO Assessment Centre) and Middle Management coaching sessions are available via Skype or in-person in Brussels (face-to-face). Candidates will receive focused attention and tailored guidance from expert instructors to prepare for any stage of the EPSO selection process, and boost their EPSO exam performance. Application Assistance services are also offered when applying for a new EPSO competition.
EU Training holds many LIVE methodology webinar sessions hosted by EPSO experts and offers a vast library of webinar recordings to help you through every stage of the EPSO selection process, including:
- the EPSO Computer-Based Tests
- the EPSO Case Study
- EPSO interviews
- ... and even how to get an EU job once you're on the Reserve List.
When EPSO releases a new Notice of Competition we help break it down by highlighting the most important details:
- the application process
- eligibility requirements
- best preparation methods for EPSO competitions.
This is a great way to get access to vital information to help you excel in your upcoming EPSO competition and achieve your EU career dreams. EU Training webcasts are always free and the recordings are available to view with or without an EU Training account.
We are constantly expanding our eBook collection to offer valuable reading materials that delve deep into key EPSO exams topics. Download all our eBooks for free.
We keep you posted about the latest EPSO news and developments, and offer valuable advice with our Tips & Tricks articles to tackle tricky EPSO topics, so you can use these insights to your advantage the next time you take an EPSO exam.
Looking for an EU Job? Scan through our comprehensive list of currently available EU agencies jobs. Also, have all the latest EU employment opportunities sent straight to your inbox by subscribing to our EU JOBS newsletter to get updates every two weeks on upcoming EPSO competitions and job vacancies at EU Institutions.
Last, but definitely not least, our Customer Support is here to help with any website or EPSO related queries - and beyond! Never hesitate to contact us!
We hope you will utilise our ever expanding services and find them usefel, even vital, in your EPSO exam preparation.
Regarding payment, the system will offer you online credit card payment (immediate access), payment via PayPal (immediate access) or Virtual Euro Account (immediate access).
Online credit card payment: (immediate access)
Accepted cards: Mastercard, Visa (please note that Visa Electron card is not always supported).
Credit card payment is real-time, the transaction is secured by a 128-bit SSL coded system, verified by the most trusted seal, Verisign and provided by the two leading payment providers, PayPal and Realex Payments.
Virtual Euro Account: (immediate access)
Sometimes we offer customers virtual euros as a form of compensation, reward or as a special deal. If you have been allocated virtual euros by us you can use that amount to pay for your next purchase, or pay for a part of it (if you don't have enough virtual euros on your account) and pay for the rest via the other methods.
Our questions have no expiration date, your question balance has no expiration date. You can compose new tests as long as you have new questions on your account, and you can revise previous tests without any time limitation.
We created a system that helps your EU exam preparation in the best possible way:
- After you buy an exam preparation package, you can use these questions to create new tests in any composition and language you wish.
- Once you launch a new test, the number of questions that you put in there will be deducted from your account and you can use each question once, similarly to a test book where you mark your answer options.
- However, as a special gift to our customers, we created a system where you can re-take any of your previously composed tests as many times as you like (you can do this by finding the test you wish to re-take via the Practice Activity block of your Dashboard).
- You can monitor your progress via the Statistics block as well.
- After submitting or re-taking a test, you can revise all your previous tests in Review mode which includes an option to turn off the 'Explanation' feature to further improve the revision experience.
- Moreover, revision is not limited in any way. You may revise previous tests and questions for an unlimited period and for an unlimited number of times.
Definitely - yes! There are many languages now available in EU Training's comprehensive EPSO tests practice questions database.
Verbal Reasoning available in 24 languages! This means that our database offers a total of 13,570 Verbal Reasoning practice tests as follows, in alphabetical order:
- Bulgarian - 689 practice questions
- Croatian - 658 practice questions
- Czech - 100 practice questions
- Danish - 100 practice questions
- Dutch - 643 practice questions
- English - 1,850 practice questions
- Estonian - 100 practice questions
- Finnish - 100 practice questions
- French - 1,635 practice questions
- Gaelic - 100 practice questions
- German - 915 practice questions
- Greek - 1,051 practice questions<
- Hungarian - 608 practice questions
- Italian - 1,180 practice questions
- Latvian - 100 practice questions
- Lithuanian - 100 practice questions
- Maltese - 100 practice questions
- Polish - 634 practice questions
- Portuguese - 299 practice questions
- Romanian - 1,083 practice questions
- Slovak - 99 practice questions
- Slovenian - 100 practice questions
- Spanish - 1,162 practice questions
- Swedish - 100 practice questions
Numerical Reasoning - three languages available
- English - 1,294
- French - 920
- Spanish - 300
Abstract Reasoning - two languages available
- English - 1,712
- French - 1,447
The language comprehension tests are made up of sets, each set has 12 questions.
- Bulgarian - 5 sets
- Croatian - 10 sets
- Dutch - 5 sets
- Estonian - 5 sets
- French - 30 sets
- Gaelic - 5 sets
- German - 10 sets
- Greek - 20 sets
- Hungarian - 5 sets
- Italian - 20 sets
- Polish - 5 sets
- Portuguese - 10 sets
- Romanian - 20 sets
- Spanish - 20 sets
- English -18
- French - 5
- German - 1
- Italian - 1
- Spanish - 1
- Evaluations are only available in English and French.
- Case Study simulations will be evaluated up to 5 business days after the date submitted.*
- *Due to high volume during EPSO Case Study exams peak periods, turnaround may take longer.
When buying question packages, you are buying a quota of questions from our database and not specific questions. This means that in the Start New Test block you can choose which language(s) you want to do your practice tests in. You do not pick this up at the time of purchase.
TIP: make sure you click on the little (i) in the table on the Products tab to see how many questions we have in a particular language per test so you don’t over-purchase.
Absolutely not. All your purchased questions will remain in your EU Training Dashboard with no expiration whatsoever. You can start a new test as long as you have questions left in your balance (see the MY QUESTIONS block on your Dashboard), or you can Redo/Review your old tests under the Practice Activity block.
Start practicing! You can purchase EPSO-styel practice test questions here.
EU Training has got you covered! We offer a plethora of FREE resources to help you prepare for your EPSO exams.
- For AD5 Generalists, EPSO will publish the resources for the EU Knowledge Test directly on their website. When they do, it will be linked here too.
- For Internal Competitions and for AD5 Generalist candidates who would like to get a head start:
- For EPSO Specialists, EU Training will publish articles regularly for upcoming competitions. The list here will be refreshed as new articles are added:
- Field-Related MCQ Resources for EPSO/AD/402/23 | Economists | All 3 profiles
- Field-Related MCQ Resources for EPSO/AD/403/23 | Crisis management & Migration and internal security
- Field-Related MCQ Resources for EUIPO/AD/01/23 | Administrators in the field of intellectual property
- Field-Related MCQ Resources for EPSO/AD/410/23 | Administrators in the field of transport
- Field-Related MCQ Resources for EPSO/AD/411/23 | Nuclear inspectors and policy officers