With the 2017 AD5 competition now well into the Pre-Selection phase, it’s time to take a look at what else is on the horizon concerning EPSO competitions.
According to EPSO’s website we can expect the following competitions to be released in the coming months:
- Translators – German, French, Italian, Dutch: Notice of Competition is expected to be released on 13 July, 2017.
- Financial Economics: Notice of Competition is expected to be released in September 2017
- Health and Food Safety - Audit, Inspection and Evaluation: Notice of Competition is expected to be released in September 2017
- Macroeconomics: Notice of Competition is expected to be released in September 2017
- Food Safety - Policy and Legislation: Notice of Competition is expected to be released in September 2017
- EPSO has not indicated whether there will be an Assistant or Secretary competition this year, however we are hopeful that they will make an announcement about this in the next few months.
Want to join the conversation and talk to other candidates about these competitions?
You may find these Facebook groups a valuable source of information and an opportunity to discuss topical issues with others. Join these Facebook groups easily via the links below:
Are you new to EPSO Competitions?
Our research shows that most candidates who succeed start preparing 2-3 months before the pre-selection tests take place.
EU Training offers a wealth of practice materials for all stages and levels of the EU institutions’ selection exams.
If you have a question or need additional help in understanding the EPSO processes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to see what these EPSO Pre-Selection exams look like?
Try our FREE EPSO Exam Demo
Unsure how the EPSO selection process works?
View our short video - ‘New To EPSO Competitions’