If it seems to you that the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) has been announcing more and more specialised competitions, then you're not wrong.
These "Specialist Competitions" are looking for candidates that are highly skilled and experienced in specific areas. Ranging from Security Officers and Assistants, to Health and Food Safety specialists, to even experts in the Nuclear Energy field. Really, anything is possible.
Therefore, the structure of these competitions can differ only slightly or rather drastically from the general EPSO competitions you might be familiar with.
In light of this, EU Training has organising a FREE information session to answer commonly asked questions, such as:
- how does a Specialist Competition differ from other EPSO competitions?
- how to fill out the Talent Screener effectively?
- how to prepare for the computer-based tests?
- what does the Case Study look like?
- how does a Group Exercise work?
- what is the difference between the Field Related Interview and the Competency Based Interview?
- and how to prepare effectively for each type of interview?
You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have from two of our leading EPSO experts.
Register your place at this FREE session: EPSO Specialist Competitions - Information Webcast on 28 November @ 17:30 (Brussels Time)
This live information session will be hosted by:
- Anna Schmidt, who has extensive HR experience within the EU Institutions having interviewed thousands of candidates as a former recruiter, and
- Andras Baneth, author of The Ultimate EU Test Book, a former EU official and expert on EU careers.
Use this great opportunity to ask questions and get answers directly from the people that know the ins-and-outs of these selection processes intimately.
If you can't attend the live session on this date/time, no problem!
Register for this session anyway and we will add the recording to your EU Training account as soon as it is loaded to the website. This way you can view it any time you want, as many times as you want. Easy!
Reserve your spot at the LIVE Webinar here:
When: 28 November, 2019