This training session will be held online via the Zoom virtual platform.
IMPORTANT: This session is tailored to candidates participating in the Graduate Administrators (EPSO/AD/373/19 - AD5) competition.
This session is primarily focused on simulating the online Oral Presentation component of your upcoming EPSO Assessment Centre.
Our aim is to assist you in your preparation and help you become comfortable with this test component.
Taking an interactive approach, we will help build your confidence by simulating EPSO test conditions, as best as possible. You will have the opportunity to meet virtually with one of our EPSO experts and build awareness of where you stand in your preparation progress today.
EPSO has released THREE Oral Presentation packs for this competition, which are available here. During this workshop, your trainer will use these assignment packs to simulate the Oral Presentation exercise.
To gain the maximum benefit from this training, participants will be expected to have read through ALL THREE oral presentation assignment packs and be required to prepare a 5-minute presentation for each before the workshop. You will only find out which Oral Presentation assignment you will need to present at the start of your turn in the "hot seat" (which will be the case at the real Assessment Centre as well).
PLEASE NOTE: The class will only take place if there are at least 4 participants 2 days before the date of the event. Maximum 6 participants.
- EPSO Assessment Centre preparation focused on the Oral Presentation
- Two hours of Oral Presentation simulation with debrief and feedback
- Session hosted by one of our EPSO experts
- Limited to a small group of 6 participants for maximum interaction
- Each participant will have the opportunity to have a go in the 'hot seat', that is, present a 5-min presentation and be asked follow-up questions.
- All attendees will benefit from this interactive style of training which is tailored to collective learning and group feedback
How can I apply?
- Click on the 'Apply' button to the right and proceed to checkout for payment.
- Virtual sessions will take place via Zoom
- Training materials required during the session will be shared electronically
- We will send notification emails with detailed instructions before the event
Who should attend?
- Candidate of an EPSO competition preparing for the EPSO Assessment Centre's Oral Presentation component
Who is the trainer?
- Ms. Ticiana Tucci, EU Training Assessment Centre Coach
- A trained Psychologist, with over 20 years of experience in HR recruitment and selection, as well as, training and development.
- Extensive experience as a certified career and executive coach.
- Has led numerous Assessment Centres for large international corporations as a HR consultant.
What do past participants have to say about this Oral Presentation Simulation?
"Definitely would recommend this! It provides valuable insights to the applicant as to what to expect at the real life Assessment Centre and to perform better. It also gives clear directions as to what your weak points are and what to work on in preparing for the Oral Presentation.
All of the above would significantly decrease stress at the real-life performance and would significantly increase chances for success."