This training session will be held online via the Zoom virtual platform.
Getting ready for your EPSO Assessment Centre?
This session is primarily focused on simulating the Competency-Based Interview (CBI) component of your upcoming EPSO Assessment Centre.
Taking an interactive approach, we will help build your confidence by simulating EPSO test conditions, but via an online platform. You will have the opportunity to meet virtually with one of our EPSO experts and build awareness of where you stand in your preparation progress today.
PLEASE NOTE: The class will only take place if there are at least 4 participants 2 days before the date of the event. The maximum is 6 participants.
- EPSO Assessment Centre preparation focused on the Competency-Based Interview
- Two hours of Competency-Based Interview simulation with debrief and feedback - participants will be asked to answer a number of 'likely' interview questions
- Session hosted by one of our EPSO experts
- Limited to a small group of 6 participants for maximum interaction
PLEASE NOTE: Although each person will get a chance to participate and have a go in the 'hot seat' at least once, this style of training is tailored to collective learning and group feedback.
How can I apply?
- Click on the 'Apply' button to the right and proceed to checkout for payment
- Virtual sessions will take place via Zoom
- Training materials required during the session will be shared electronically
- We will send notification emails with detailed instructions before the event
Who should attend?
- Candidate of an EPSO competition preparing for the EPSO Assessment Centre's Competency-Based Interview component
Who is the trainer?
- Mr. Jan De Sutter, EU Training Partner
- Former President of an EPSO Selection Board
- Trained assessor
- He has already helped over 2000 candidates bring out their best for the Assessment Centre
- Co-author of The Ultimate EU Test Book – The Assessment Centre Edition
Feedback from participants:
"I came to learn and get a reality check. I got more than what I bargained for. Direct, honest feedback that I found immediately actionable." (attended the 29 January 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)
"Yes, I would recommend this training - it is crucial. We were given Individual feedback and good pieces of advice. The trainer had lots of experience and knowledge." (attended the 8 April 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)
"This training gives us the necessary toolkit to perform well during the CBI. Competence, professionalism and great advice from Jan De Sutter. The training is really helpful to anyone who is going to attend a CBI. Advice is tailored to every individual." (attended the 22 April 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)
"The whole process is easy: access, messages, reservation, connection. The duration and number of participants is balanced. High-level expert. Good animation: structured, clear, short, dynamic. Jan gives a part of himself." (attended the 18 May 2021 Competency-Based Interview Simulation session)