This training session will be held online through your EU Training account, details will be sent on confirmation.
Need a confidence boost for your upcoming EPSO Numerical Reasoning Test?
EU Training’s virtual workshops are designed to help calm nerves and build candidates’ confidence by simulating EPSO test conditions before the real thing.
This two hour interactive workshop will focus exclusively on the EPSO Numerical Reasoning Test and offers the opportunity to ask questions throughout from our highly experienced instructor.
During this workshop, we will dive into the methodology of this test, offer valuable tips and tricks, and then apply this knowledge via practical simulation.
PLEASE NOTE: The event will only take place if we have at least 8 participants 2 days before the date of the event.
- Computer-based test training for CAST competitions and EPSO competitions focused on the Numerical Reasoning test
- 2-hours of EPSO Numerical Reasoning Test preparation
- A live Numerical Reasoning test simulation
- Presented by our resident reasoning skills expert
- Interactive session with Q&A throughout
- EPSO test methodology and preparation
- The full recording of the session for two weeks
What is the schedule? (timing and planning is indicative)
- 17:30 – 18:30 Numerical Reasoning Test Methodology & Tips + Q&A
- 18:30 – 19:30 Online Numerical Reasoning Test Simulation + evaluation of answers + Q&A
How can I apply?
- Click on the 'Apply' button to the right and proceed to checkout for payment.
- We will send notification emails with detailed instructions before the event.
Who should attend?
- CAST candidates or EPSO candidates of any competition required to take the EPSO Computer-Based Tests (CBT or MCQs)
Who is the trainer?
- EU Training EPSO computer-based tests trainer.
- Has undertaken and successfully passed the EPSO selection exams on a number of occasions.
- Experienced teacher and coach, specialising in reasoning skills tests.
What do past participants say?
"This training was a 5 out of 5 because of the clarity of the presentation and knowledge of the speaker. He explained the methods well, using tips and simple terms. The tips were very useful."
- 5 November 2020, participant from Belgium