This training session will be held online via the Zoom virtual platform.
IMPORTANT: This session is tailored to candidates participating in the Specialists in Legal Research - Lawyers (EPSO/AD/365-370/19 - AD5/AD7) competition.
This session will be conducted in FRENCH as the Assessment Centre will be in French.
Need some help to prepare effectively for your upcoming Situational Competency-Based Interview (SCBI)?
This session is primarily focused on providing guidance and advice on how to get ready for the Situational Competency-Based Interview component of your upcoming EPSO Assessment Centre.
For each EPSO competition, a unique SCBI assignment pack will be provided. During this workshop, your trainer will work through this pack with you to extrapolate vital details to tackle and prepare for this interview effectively.
To gain the maximum benefit from this training, participants will be expected to have read through their assignment pack and prepare preliminary answers/solutions/proposals before the workshop session.
PLEASE NOTE: The class will only take place if there are at least 4 participants 2 days before the date of the event. Maximum 7 participants.
- Practicalities on how the SCBI will be run
- Assignment and background document analysis
- What assessors will be looking for - EPSO competencies within the context of the SCBI
- How to answer 'likely' interview questions:
- Questions based on the assignment
- Questions not based on the assignment
- Homework – before participating in this workshop participants are required to read through their assignment pack and prepare preliminary answers/solutions/proposals.
- EPSO Assessment Centre preparation focused on the Situational Competency-Based Interview (SCBI)
- 2-hour workshop with debrief and feedback
- Session hosted by one of our EPSO experts in FRENCH
- Limited to a small group of 7 participants for maximum interaction
PLEASE NOTE: This style of training is tailored to collective learning and group feedback.
How can I apply?
- Click on the 'Apply' button to the right and proceed to checkout for payment
- Virtual sessions will take place via Zoom
- We will send notification emails with detailed instructions before the event
Who should attend?
- Candidate of an EPSO competition preparing for the EPSO Assessment Centre's Situational Competency-Based Interview component
Who is the trainer?
- Mr. Jan De Sutter, EU Training Partner
- Former President of an EPSO Selection Board
- Trained assessor
- He has already helped over 2000 candidates bring out their best for the Assessment Centre
- Co-author of The Ultimate EU Test Book – The Assessment Centre Edition
What do past participants have to say about this SCBI workshop?:
"Received information, ideas, solutions and explanations for my questions. The trainer was open to our questions and gave us comprehensive answers." (attended 3 February 2021)