If you have audio issues or you cannot see the content the presenter is sharing, always try the following first:
1. Please make sure your speakers are turned on or your headphones are connected.
2. Please make sure your computer is not muted - you can check it by going to YouTube and listening to a video with sound.
3. Please make sure all your audio out levels are set high. In Windows, you can check this by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the taskbar and select Details or Volume Mixer.
4. If, during the webinar, you stop hearing audio or the content does not change on screen for a prolonged period of time, you can close the webinar window and click on the link in the information email again. You can always listen to the part you missed from the recording we will send you.
5. You might also like to check the solutions and suggestions on this page: