I already passed the C2 proficiency in English in July using the time given by the delays. I had to run a bit thinking that the competition would be in Saeptember, and I got the following score:
Use of English:215
I was expected to have over 220 overall, so i've been asked many times to repeat this exam, additionally somebody published a book with more mock exams, updated to 2023.
On the Other side, I learned tat I could pass the DELF B2 (for french), or maybe the DALF C1-C2.
My question is whether I would get further benefit by repeating the C2 to increase scores (specially speaking), or I would get better chances by attaining French certificates.
If the competition is furthere delayed by more than a year I will do both things.