To read more about each coach and their experience and background, click on one of the little pictures, then on the 'MORE INFO'.
If you're still trying to figure out what type of coaching you need, then the personal coaching is divided into 6 categories as follows:
- Application assistance: this is not personal coaching per se, but an expert will review your application, CV or cover letter and you will receive a personlised evaluation with tips on how to improve these various documents.
- EPSO/CAST CBT coaching: If you are preparing for the reasoning skills tests (Verbal, Numerical and Abstract) then these are the coaches for you.
- Case study coaching: If you need help analysing your case study documents, focusing on how to write a winning case study response, or you want to go over a practice evaluation in person to better understand and improve your weak points - choose one of these coaches.
- Assessment centre coaching: Although the AC has been phased out, there are still competitions that will wrap up in 2024 with an Assessment Centre, these coaches have extensive experience with the EPSO AC.
- EU Recruitment & Interviews Coaching: Called in for an interview after passing your CAST exams, plucked off the reserve list for a job interview or interviewing for the first time for an EU institution as an outside contractor? Learn how to ace your job interview with these experts who know what EU recruiters look for.
- EU Management Level Coaching: Moving on up! If you are moving to the next grade level, with higher pay and more responsibility included, then you need to be well-prepared for your EU job interview. Both these coaches have successfully coached many top-level managers into positions at the EU institutions.