criminal record questions :S

tlatoanisabu_133495 Tue, 10/15/2019 - 18:34

Hey everyone,


so when I was on holiday 3 years ago I was drunk and had a little alteration with a police officer. Nobody was harmed but I was sentenced to 7 months on probabtion for resisiting officer and apparently "trying" to attack one-  again noone was harmed and I was as drunk as it gets.

I went to a an Ivy league top school in the US (Yale University) and read Economics with a top 3.8/4 GPA and worked in the Central bank for 1 year.

My question is the following: 

For AD 5 or AD7 will there be any requirement to send a copy of police criminal record of my home country (italy) ? Or should I just wait 3 years for my country to erase the conviction from my record?>


They want casellario

lorek_132995 Thu, 10/17/2019 - 15:27

They want casellario giudiziario

Hi, usually you are asked to

KarinaP Sat, 10/19/2019 - 14:21

Hi, usually you are asked to provide criminal record from the country you were born or where you have last lived (if it is a long period let's say 2 years) and this happens when you sign a contract for employment as AD5/AD7. 

Prior to the appointment, the

lorek_132995 Sun, 11/10/2019 - 15:15

Prior to the appointment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide a police certificate confirming the absence of any criminal record from the country of his/her nationality and, if applicable, also from the countries where s/he has been living for at least one year during the last two years prior to recruitment.