Before you start preparing for the Situational Judgement Test of your EPSO competition utilise this opportunity to work through sample questions with our trainer. Apply the practical lessons you’ll learn via this session to improve on your test score.
This webinar recording offers the opportunity to work through questions of increasing difficulty together with the trainer and learn from the strategic tips acquired along the way from an expert in the field.
Before you undertake the Pro Tips For The EPSO Situational Judgement Test webinar we recommend that you first view our FREE Beginner’s Guide To The EPSO Situational Judgement Test webinar. It offers a detailed summary of the Situational Judgement Test and highlights all the crucial test methodology and theory you need to know.
- SJT Overview
- Participants are given 1.5 minutes to solve a question and vote for the correct solution
- Correct answer revealed followed by presenter’s question debrief
- Q&A opportunities throughout
- 10 sample Situational Judgement questions in total, covering a range of relevant question types
How do I access this recording?
- Please purchase the recording, by selecting the “Add to Cart” option on the right.
- Once you have successfully purchased the recording it will appear in your “Practice Centre” on the right-hand side in the "My Webinars" section.
Who should purchase this recording?
- Anyone who is undertaking an EPSO Competitions
- Relevant for all profiles
How long is this recording?
Aprroximately 60 minutes
About Ben Williams:
- Senior Occupational Psychologist, specialising in selection testing.
- Over 20 years' experience in the field of designing psychometric tools
- Senior EU Training partner