This will be a very practical and hands-on session where we will review a selection of real CVs and cover letters from our customers.
András Baneth - our resident EU careers expert - will analyse these submissions and offer advice on what the strong and weak points are in each document.
He will also highlight what recruiters and HR officers look for when recruiting within the EU institutional context, and suggest best practices to employ to perfect your application.
How do I access this recording?
- Please select the “Add to Cart” option on the right.
- As this is a free recording you do not have to pay for it and an “Owned” message will appear once it has been successfully added to your account.
- To view the webinar recording, visit your Practice Centre’s “My Webinars” section on the right-hand side.
Who should view this recording?
- Anyone who is considering an EU career as a public servant at an EU institution.
- Anyone who would like to improve on their CV and cover letter writing skills.
How long is this recording?
- Access to the event's recording
- Any additional supplementary materials
Presenter: Andras Baneth
- Author of The Ultimate EU Test Book and co-author of The Ultimate EU Test Book - Assessment Centre edition
- Former EU Official and expert on EU career