As part of the Administrators is in the field of European Law (AD5) competition's Intermediate Exams, candidates will need to complete a Field-Related MCQ test.
We have received several requests from AD5 law candidates asking if EU Training could recommend some resources (in addition to the law practice questions available on the website), that would help prepare them for the multiple-choice questions that they will encounter about EU Law in the Field-Related test.
So here it is - a list of resources that we think you should review, to help brush up on your EU Law knowledge...
- Written by leading scholars on European Union law, EU Law: Text, Cases, and Materials is your go-to EU Law study "Bible".
- Summaries of EU legislation are short, easy-to-understand explanations of the main legal acts passed by the EU.
- For EU Law and procedures in short, take a look at How the European Union works.
- Digest of EU case-law is a collection of summaries of judgments and orders of the Court of Justice, the General Court and the Civil Service Tribunal.
- Take a look at the Press Releases page of the Court of Justice of the European Union for news on the most recent and significant EU Law cases.
Did we miss any?
If you have a great EU Law resource tip that should be added to this list - let us know!
Once you have done some studying and refreshed your general knowledge of EU Law, test yourself with our Field-Related (Law) practice questions to find areas that may still need a bit more focused attention.