EPSO Linguist Exam Preparation Services
- Unlimited Revision
- Practice / Exam mode
- Detailed Explanations
- 24 Hour Support
“Happy news from me - I have just been notified that I have passed!!! Many thanks for all your support and patience, and of course your expertise, I am convinced that it made all the difference!"
“Thanks for the outstanding preparation you offer for the EPSO AD preselection screening. Your tests really cover all the areas of the screening and enabled me to assess and enhance my skills significantly.”
“Your online simulations are by far the best available prep tool for succeeding in the EPSO pre-selection and your AC coaching sessions helped me achieve higher scores than I ever hoped. Best invested time and money ever!”
Regarding payment, the system will offer you online credit card payment (immediate access), payment via PayPal (immediate access) or Virtual Euro Account (immediate access).
Online credit card payment: (immediate access)
Accepted cards: Mastercard, Visa (please note that Visa Electron card is not always supported).
Credit card payment is real-time, the transaction is secured by a 128-bit SSL coded system, verified by the most trusted seal, Verisign and provided by the two leading payment providers, PayPal and Realex Payments.
Virtual Euro Account: (immediate access)
Sometimes we offer customers virtual euros as a form of compensation, reward or as a special deal. If you have been allocated virtual euros by us you can use that amount to pay for your next purchase, or pay for a part of it (if you don't have enough virtual euros on your account) and pay for the rest via the other methods.
When composing a test, you can select the exam type you wish to simulate. For example, select AD - Pre-Selection or AST - Pre-Selection from the “Profile Selection” drop-down menu when composing a test in your Practice Centre.
Each simulation test contains a mix of questions of varying difficulty, just like in the real EPSO exam. A few easier questions to build confidence, a number of mid-level difficulty questions that make up the bulk of the test, and a few hard questions to differentiate between really strong-performing candidates and those with a more average level of performance.
The exam type you select will affect the mix of questions that will be included in the test. For example:
- AD Pre-Selection simulation exams will have a pre-set of 10% easy questions, 40% regular difficulty questions and 50% hard/complex questions for each test type.
- AST Pre-Selection simulation exams will have a pre-set of 20% easy questions, 50% regular difficulty questions and 30% hard/complex questions for each test type.
The exam profile type applied does not depend on the package you purchased. You can change the exam profile of your test any time you start a new test. If you feel that a particular pre-set is more or less challenging than you expected, we encourage you to experiment with the other presents as well.
The tests to be practices and the questions quantities of each can be set manually for each simulation exam separately or, when using the quick exam selector feature (Profile Selection drop-down menu), it is set automatically for each test type by the system.
Our questions have no expiration date, your question balance has no expiration date. You can compose new tests as long as you have new questions on your account, and you can revise previous tests without any time limitation.
We created a system that helps your EU exam preparation in the best possible way:
- After you buy an EPSO exam preparation package, you can use these questions to create new tests in any composition and language you wish.
- Once you launch a new test, the number of questions that you put in there will be deducted from your account and you can use each question once, similarly to a test book where you mark your answer options.
- However, as a special gift to our customers, we created a system where you can re-take any of your previously composed tests as many times as you like (you can do this by finding the test you wish to re-take on the Practice History page of your Practice Centre).
- You can monitor your progress via the Statistics page of your Practice Centre as well.
- After submitting or re-taking a test, you can revise all your previous tests in review mode where, as a special feature for our customers includes an option to turn off the 'show explanation' feature to further improve the revision experience.
- Moreover, revision is not limited in any way. You may revise previous tests and questions for an unlimited period and for an unlimited number of times.
When buying questions packages, you are buying a quota of questions from our database and not specific question. This means that in your Practice Centre you can choose which language(s) you want to do your practice tests in. You do not pick this at the time of purchase.
TIP: make sure you click on the little (i) in the table above to see how many questions we have in a particular language per test so you don’t over purchase.
No, you will not experience repeat questions regardless of which language you practice in. Our database is large enough to ensure that questions in various languages do not overlap. Those questions that are the same, but have been translated into different languages all appear on the same question id code. This means that our database knows if you have already been allocated a certain question in a particular language and will not re-allocate that same question to you in a different language. The system stores which questions you have used and makes it impossible for you to get the same question in a different language.
One exception is if you are an enthusiastic candidate and have use up the entire database of questions in a particular test/language. If you experience this please get in contact with us immediately so we can address any problems.
We work hard to ensure that you do not experience disappointment with our products/service and always get the number of fresh questions that you have paid for.
At present, we offer all of our test questions in English and French (with the exception of the E-tray exercise). In addition, we offer verbal reasoning tests in 16 languages:
- Bulgarian (BG)
- Croatian (HR)
- Czech (CS)
- Danish (DA)
- Dutch (NL)
- English (EN)
- French (FR)
- German (DE)
- Greek (EL)
- Hungarian (HU)
- Italian (IT)
- Polish (PL)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Romanian (RO)
- Slovak (SK)
- Spanish (ES)
We are constantly expanding our language database and hope to add new languages to the list soon.