We at EU Training are very excited about the EPSO prospects of 2017, as competition announcements start to kick into full swing again after a rather disappointing 2016 selection year.
We hope that EPSO will grace us with more good news early next year with some new competition announcements, but for now here is a list of upcoming dates to keep track of:
- 5 January: CAST competition to be released
- 16 March: Administrator (AD5) competition (EPSO/AD/338/17) to be released.
- 6 April: Linguistic Assistants (AST1) competition (EPSO/AST/2017) to be released.
- 20 April: Macroeconomics and Financial Economics (AD7) competition (EPSO/AD/2017)
- 4 May: Administrators – Food Safety (AD7) competition (EPSO/AD/2017) to be released.
- 18 May: Nurses (AST3) competition (EPSO/AST/2017) to be released.
- 15 June: Proof-Readers/Language Editors (AST3) competition (EPSO/AST/2017) to be released.
Are you new to EPSO Competitions?
Our research shows that most candidates who succeed start preparing 2-3 months before the pre-selection tests take place.
EU Training offers a wealth of practice materials for all stages and levels of the EU institutions’ selection exams.
If you have a question or need additional help in understanding the EPSO processes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to see what these EPSO Pre-Selection exams look like?
Try our FREE EPSO Exam Demo
Unsure how the EPSO selection process works?
View our short video - ‘New To EPSO Competitions’