Candidates participating in the following EPSO competitions should be investing some time into practicing for their CBT:
- Administrators in the field of European Law
- Administrators in the field of External Relations
- Conference Operators
- 2021 Lawyer-Linguists (PL, HU, GA, FR, CS, BG)
- Administrators in the field of Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Development
- Invited to sit the computer-based tests via a CAST profile
These tests are not difficult, but the tight time limits make them challenging.
It does take time and requires consistent, regular practice to master these EPSO computer-based reasoning tests.
It also certainly helps if you have some tricks up your sleeve so you can cut corners and recognise opportunities to maximise your exam score.
Get the most out of your practice simulation tests by joining a training session where you'll learn vital tips and tricks from an EPSO expert.
EU Training’s "Master the EPSO Computer-Based Tests (Online Training)" session is designed to help calm nerves and build your confidence before the big day.
This full-day training session will cover all three mandatory EPSO computer-based tests (Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning), and offers the opportunity to ask questions throughout from our highly experienced instructor
During the workshop, you will dive into the methodology of each test, receive valuable tips and tricks, and then apply this knowledge via practical simulations for each test type.
Each exam topic will be split into two parts:
- PART 1 - explores test methodology, insights and tips,
- PART 2 - applies this knowledge via test simulations.
NEXT TRAINING DATE: 13 FEBRUARY - limited places available.