EPSO has updated the details on its website and has revealed that the 2017 CAST competitions will be released on 5 January, 2017. Which means that it’s time to start seriously preparing for these competitions and start practicing!
See below the list of CAST exams that will be launched on 5 January, 2017:
- EPSO/CAST/P/5/2017 (Finance, FG II)
- EPSO/CAST/P/1/2017 (Finance, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/2/2017 (Finance, FG IV)
- EPSO/CAST/P/3/2017 (Project/Programme Management, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/4/2017 (Project/Programme Management, FG IV)
- EPSO/CAST/P/6/2017 (Secretariat/Clerical Tasks, FG II)
- EPSO/CAST/P/7/2017 (Human Resources/Administration, FG II)
- EPSO/CAST/P/8/2017 (Human Resources/Administration, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/9/2017 (Human Resources/Administration, FG IV)
- EPSO/CAST/P/10/2017 (Communication, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/11/2017 (Communication, FG IV)
- EPSO/CAST/P/12/2017 (Political Affairs/EU Policies, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/13/2017 (Political Affairs/EU Policies, FG IV)
- EPSO/CAST/P/14/2017 (Law, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/15/2017 (Law, FG IV)
- EPSO/CAST/P/16/2017 (Information and Communication Technology, FG III)
- EPSO/CAST/P/17/2017 (Information and Communication Technology, FG IV)
For details on how the reformed CAST competition will look, please read our Tips & Tricks article - EPSO Reforms The CAST Exams - What You Need To Know
To hear about the upcoming 2017 CAST competition updates and to interact directly with other candidates, you may be interested in joining the 2017 EPSO CAST Exams Facebook group.
CAST Practice Packages Now Available
Over the last few months, the EU Training team has been working hard to put together special CAST practice packages. Regardless of which profile you will be applying for – law, finance, HR etc. - we have a practice package for you.
Please note that currently the Law, Finance, Human Resources, Information and Communication Technology, Secretariat, Communication and Political Affairs product packages have been loaded. The Project Management product package will be loaded and available in the coming day, so please check back for those.
EU Training monitors all sources and will always keep you immediately up to date about the latest EPSO news, rumours and exams. You may also be interested in joining our Facebook Group, which features all the latest news as it becomes available.
Are you new to EPSO Competitions?
Our research shows that most candidates who succeed start preparing 2-3 months before the pre-selection tests take place.
EU Training offers a wealth of practice materials for all stages and levels of the EU institutions’ selection exams.
Want to see what these EPSO CAST exams look like?
Try our FREE CAST Package - available for all profiles
Unsure how the EPSO selection process works?
View our short video - ‘New To EPSO Competitions’